Perpetual Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perpetual Twilight

Forums to discuss the Twilight Saga and other works by Stephenie Meyer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volturi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nia Black
Volturi
Nia Black

Volturi Empty
PostSubject: Volturi   Volturi EmptyJune 30th 2008, 20:41

Name: Nia Black

Favourite Twilight Book: Twilight (or Breaking Dawn when I get to read it Wink)

Favourite Twilight Character: Jasper is the hottest but I see a lot of myself in Edward so I have to go with both of them.

Favourite Quote: It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. No-one really feels self-confident deep down because it's an artificial idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously. You must not feel persecuted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you. ~~ Russel Brand

Favourite TV Shows: One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Lost

Favourite Colour: Violet

Music I like to listen to: MCR, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Muse, mostly alt. rock and pop

Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music.

I'm not sure what else to say here but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://perpetualtwilight.aforumfree.com

Volturi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perpetual Twilight :: Volterra :: Newborns-
Jump to: